Google Sings To Baby 38 Million Times!
I did a Google search of the phrase that is in this title and discovered that the phrase “sing to baby” comes up at least 38,100,000 times. Yes, you read that right, thirty-eight million one hundred thousand times!
That is a HUGE number in the search engines. So why am I writing about this?
Because pregnant women and moms want to know what and how to sing to their babies. And that is precisely why I am here, to show you not only why it is so important to sing to baby, but why it is fun too, even when you do not think you have a good voice.
Here is the short answer for starting when you are pregnant, but it also applies to you if you have already birthed your baby or babies.
- Singing reduces stress in you and that lessens your baby’s stress too
- Your baby’s first language lessons start in the womb – from YOUR VOICE
- Singing lullabies to your baby with a calm voice will calm both you and your baby, even when you are pregnant, and a calm environment enhances development
- Your voice establishes the first patterns of communication and bonding through what I call The Puccini Effect™
- Sound stimulation from your voice causes your baby’s brain to function at a higher level of organization
- Your baby moves in rhythm to the sound of your voice, which helps with motor development
If you follow the links in this post and read them, you will discover a whole new world of possibilities about why it is fun and important to sing to baby.