I am here to help you create a calm atmosphere in your home by showing you how to improve the sound of your voice and by encouraging you to take advantage of the many benefits that come from singing, including the release of endorphins (those feel-good hormones), improved breathing, improved communication skills, increased self-confidence and awareness, all of which in turn enhance your ability to calm yourself, your children and your husband or anyone else in your home space.
Of course, there are more benefits than these and you will find out more about many of them in various places on this site.
However, just having that information available, along with my training does not necessarily mean that you will change the way you sound and have success. I’m confident that you already know this, but the only way you can enjoy the kind of success you are looking for is to fully implement or DO the activities suggested in these pages. Activities to change both your mindset and the actual physical and emotional ways in which you use your voice. Do them not just once or twice, but often….even daily, if possible.
I wish I could be right there beside you everyday, but in a sense I am, with my articles, programs and answers to your questions. Everything else depends on you because, of course, I have no control over how you apply or don’t apply the principles that I teach.
Other than that, I need to say the following:
- If I find a product or service that I think may be of some benefit to you in your quest for a calmer home or healthier, more productive lifestyle for you and your family, I will promote, endorse, or suggest it as something you might like to purchase.
- I only do this if I believe that the product and the person/company who has created it will give you excellent and valuable information or services based on a review of that product. I base my recommendation on a review of that product by someone I trust, or my relationship or previous positive experience with the person/company.
- Sometimes I will be compensated if you decide to purchase that product or service based on my recommendation, and sometimes I will receive the product for free for review purposes.
- However, I urge you to always do your own thorough research – meaning due-diligence – before you buy anything. And I always recommend that you do not buy anything you cannot afford. That would not make your home calmer, which would be counterproductive.
- Sadly, people often do not utilize the full features of the products or services they buy, so they do not get the full benefit of them. It’s like having a fantastic car to drive but never getting into it, or driving it only a few hours out of the month.
- In short, the results you get are up to you.
- Do your best, give yourself the time you need to fully appreciate anything that you purchase and remember that there is no miracle cure for anything in life. The only miracle is YOU!